Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yo Atomic Tabs Chewable Energy Review yo

bigpokey

Banned
I got some Atomic Tabs to try out and here's my fuckng spot on review...

I typically workout in the morning before I eat just taking 10g's of BCAA's preworkout with some creatine/glutamine, usually after my workouts by the afternoon I'm feelin exhausted and have to make coffee which is a fukn hassle for one thing and I get sick of drinking coffee all the time....

SO i went ahead and tried out 2 atomic tabs cause I have a real high tolerance to caffeine.. verdict = FUCKING AWESOME

all the kick of 3-4 cups of coffee, tastes like a flinstones vitamin but a little sweeter and none of the hassle of making coffee, turnin my ghetto teef brown, or causin janky coffee breath..

Great product that definitely works, the convenience is really the main benefit to me... Ill be stayin stocked up fasho

Re: yo Atomic Tabs Review yo

Ill add my two cents in since CEO was a good bro and hooked me up for a sampler.

Clean energy,no jitters or crackhead feeling like my many energy drinks seem to give me. for me two seem to be the key,but I have a stupid high caff tolerance ,which im sure comes from three sugar free monsters a day.

definitely worth checking out.

Reactions: ceo
Re: yo Atomic Tabs Review yo

yeah,...I thought they were really clean energy ....I wound up eating all of em from one "tube" in a 24 hr time period because I was awake for 48hrs
they miraculously didn't cause a crash either...just sort of noticed Id start slowin down again and yawning and thinking about sleep...pop another and was good to go

I actually liked the berry flavor quite a bit

Ceo is a good bro...I hope this ends up being successful for him

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom