Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yet another useless Mass Quantities thread

##spiderbaby##

Triple Threat kicks major ass!

Having stayed away from the boards for some time, I thought I would check them out again. I noticed the 'new and improved' Triple Threat protien from Mass Quantities. While I liked the Triple better than any other powder on the market I still had to gag it down.

Now that has all changed! Dude, this new Triple Threat is absolutely delicious!!! I have no clue how they did it but they did.

I know corn had some of the old powder tested and the results were not pretty, Has anyone tested this new and improved formula on the boards?

Two level scoops just doesnt seem like enough 'bulk' for 60 grams of protien per serving... It is a much finer powder and feel alot drier though.

efchris had some results posted a while back....the test came back pretty positive i believe....personally i really like it as a meal replacment....however we have like 5 different protiens in our house...:) nice to see you back spiderbaby, have you been snowboarding recently?

kronkette said:
efchris had some results posted a while back....the test came back pretty positive i believe....personally i really like it as a meal replacment....however we have like 5 different protiens in our house...:) nice to see you back spiderbaby, have you been snowboarding recently?

Its nice to see familiar faces... I have a trip coming up in Feb but I havnt been yet this year! I have however been motocrossing like a madman for the past year.

Glad to hear it tested well.

Someday people will believe me when I tell them that I think that triple threat is some great stuff...

B True

Been drinking it for a week...Best Protein I've tested Ever

I would like to find that thread about testing it to see what it says. Too bad I ordered a Day before the Free "Shaker" was thrown in

Are they able to deliver now in a timely manner? The last time I tried to order, it took almost 2 months due to back-orders and testing and what not. I never did try to order any again.

Any better now?

Joker

JOKER47 said:
Are they able to deliver now in a timely manner? The last time I tried to order, it took almost 2 months due to back-orders and testing and what not. I never did try to order any again.

Any better now?

Joker

Bump once for anyone who's bought it lately.

Joker

I recieved mine in 3 days.

I almost ordered from the protienfactory but decided to give the 'new & improved' a shot. I'm glad i did.

The best vanilla flavor I have tasted. Mix it with a can of diet orange soda. Delicious!

Top Bottom