Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday was a terrible, terrible day

Nathan

So, I'm home for a few days at my parents's place. Studying and seeing friends and shit. First, I get waken up at like 9:30 saturday morning (didn't get home until 3-3:30 the night before) to go get some "family photos" taken. So I go being as cooperative as I get and shit. The photographer lady takes some pictures then wants my brother and I to take some with our shirts off. I was creeped right the fuck out and we said no for like 30 minutes until we eventually caved. Dumb bitch probably wanted them for her personal collection. I felt violated.
Anyways, later that day my brother wants me to go to the gym with him and show him how to train - he's decided he wants to get into it all. So I go and am there for all of 10 minutes when some jackass says to me, "Hey dude, you should really get off whatever you're on. Trust me, I know. Lost my dad to that shit. You can shoot steroids into a vein and then that's it, you're dead." I'm all polite and shit and my brother thinks the guy's an ass since I've never told him I use. Felt like telling the guy his dad deserves to be dead if he killed himself injecting into a vein, cause I have never heard of anyone dumb enough to pull that off.
Finally, I go to see my best friend later that night who I haven't seen for a while. We go to a pub and he informs me he's accidentally knocked up his wife since she is religious and doesn't believe God approves of birth control. I tried not to lose it and did okay I think and was supportive. But I mean really. This is my best friend who has always been as cynical as I am and once upon a time would have laughed uproariously at anyone in his shoes. At least he is aware of the irony of the situation. He's 22 by the way and will, lucky, have his degree by the time the baby is born. He'll be fine but I advised him right after he got married to wait to have kids since it seems to me it pretty much means the end of one's youth. Ate my words and had to make him feel better and all that shit. Anyway, merry fucking Christmas.

Darktooth said:
Damn dude! that's where you went? You were idle on AIM so long, I thought someone killed you and tossed your body in a ditch! :D

Your friend is fucked unless he has $$$
Kids cost a lot. Tell him to give up the kid for adoption or better yet, have him slip some RU-486 in her drinks. (j/k)

How's Reginald?

Who the fuck is Reginald?
Anyway, yeah, money will be tight for them. I'm not sure all this has sunk in for him yet. He told me when his wife told him she was pregnant she thought it was God's way of bringin their marriage closer together. Thankfully, he told me he laughed at her. :) Due to her being religious, she refuses abortion, adoption, or anything. Fuck, she refused birth control which is fucked if ya ask me. Anyway, none of my business I guess. I just hope I can help him out in some way. He won't even be around when the baby is born since he has togo away to work for the army in the summer. I just don't know. Her parents will help them though.
Figures you'd want me to be dead in a ditch somewhere asshole.

Alright, I'm freaking out. Who the hell is Reggie? Also, who is Cornellius Wong?

I am not at my apartment, no. Tommorrow I'm going back though for a couple days then I'm home for the holidays, so to speak.

That photographer bitch freaked me out. Who does that shit? It was fucking rude too since we said no like 100 hundred times. She just wouldn't fucking drop it. I'm going to return to her place of residence and shoot her in the face.

Bitch stop playing, have you talked to Corneilious Wong lately or what?

Top Bottom