Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Y Lifter's Relationship 411

Y_lifter

Brolys...
Here's a tip from the wise sage Y to help keep women wanting to see you more than a date or two..

Women like to be treated good

Learn it
Live it
Love it

Still no word from Lumberg, and now this.

Is it just me, or was there something menacing about Smurfy's last post?

bah I'm gonna rant b/c I'm in a pissy mood after getting off the phone with my fiance.

What is this incessant urge for some women to say that since they are a woman, they don't have to work or make as much as the man. This isn't the 50's where the women stayed at home and did ALL the housework dammit. My fiance wants me to help clean the house plus make all the money?? Ever hear of the phrase you can't have your cake and eat it too?? I'm not gonna go bust my ass so that she can sit on hers. I'm not gonna do it.

Delinquent said:
bah I'm gonna rant b/c I'm in a pissy mood after getting off the phone with my fiance.

What is this incessant urge for some women to say that since they are a woman, they don't have to work or make as much as the man. This isn't the 50's where the women stayed at home and did ALL the housework dammit. My fiance wants me to help clean the house plus make all the money?? Ever hear of the phrase you can't have your cake and eat it too?? I'm not gonna go bust my ass so that she can sit on hers. I'm not gonna do it.

If the house being messy doesn't bother you, don't clean it...
Eventually she should get the hint.
Nothing wrong with either scenario as long as the couple agree to it.

If not, go find a Baptist or Asian woman..

Y_Lifter said:
If the house being messy doesn't bother you, don't clean it...
Eventually she should get the hint.
Nothing wrong with either scenario as long as the couple agree to it.

If not, go find a Baptist or Asian woman..

Always wanted a geisha girl :p

Top Bottom