Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

X-files

fistfullofsteel

Who saw last night's episode? I did and I am still wondering about the ending. I was robbed, that episode really left me confused.:alien: :idea:

i think that was the point. maybe next season we'll find out why they left... because you know there will be something special about that baby, and maybe those aliens are really looking out for the the child.

he donated the sperm - it was in an earlier episode

i can't believe they actually kissed. even funnier, i know that neither one can stand each other in real life! :)

are the rumors that neither are returning to the show true? Something about how they are changing filming locations from Canada to LA and Duchovney is pissed about it???

I stopped watching it long time ago and started just recently watching it again and I tell you the shows are kicking major ass and it's getting good.

Those two losers better come back because where else are they going to get a gig?

Scully's back for another season. Mulder didn't sign, but he is expected to make a few cameo's.

xfiles hasn't filmed in canada for 3 years now.

as much of a jerk i think duchovney has been with his contract i still think he's hot... i have an affinity for different-looking people. :)

Top Bottom