Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wwf "rocky Sucks, Rocky Sucks"........

NY Muscle

thats right WWF RAW Feb 18th 2002, hogan and rock in the ring...the crowd chanting ROCKY SUCKS ROCKY SUCKS ROCKY SUCKS......

yes its true its damn true HOGANS BACK!!!

not only has he done more than ANY other wrestler in WWF or WCW history he now for the 1st time had a crowd chanting ROCKY SUCKS ROCKY SUCKS.....

i love it!!!!!

hulkamania will never die LOL

Rocky sucks as a good guy. He was awesome as a member of the corporation at the time he was allied with Vince Mcmahon.

The Rocky sucks chant started way back when he was a good guy named Rocky Mavia. When he came back; he turned heel and joined the Nation of domination and was telling the crowd he didn'T suck which was making the crowd chant louder and louder. More than ever, the crowd was chanting Rocky sucks Rocky sucks at that time when he was with the Nation.

tomlays said:
The Rocky sucks chant started way back when he was a good guy named Rocky Mavia. When he came back; he turned heel and joined the Nation of domination and was telling the crowd he didn'T suck which was making the crowd chant louder and louder. More than ever, the crowd was chanting Rocky sucks Rocky sucks at that time when he was with the Nation.

but NOT when he was a good guy and the wwf fans loved him...hogan just crushed the ever so famous ROCKY ROCKY chant FINALLY i LOVE it!!!!

hogan once again breaks new ground. he never stops lol

hogan's my man, since i was little,,,,,,,,,,,but damn, dude need s to get back into things,,,,,he's old and you can see by the way he stumbles around in the ring. what about razor ramon, he looked good, hehehehh

Top Bottom