Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulfgar

Pussy lover
Platinum
Im dedicating this thread to posting pictures and Bio's of various women I conquer.

Rules of the thread

1. Ill only post up recent whores a day or so after their reckoning.

2. if you have any detailed questions dont PM me. Please ask in public since everyone has a right to know.

Ill add more rules if I feel they are necessary.

Might as well make it a sticky now.

Discuss

Recap
Whore #1 07/31/2012 booty call 10:30PM- Midnight

Name: Maria

height: 5'3

Benefits: Moaner, loud, tight ass, gives a decent rimjob

Negatives: Inability to open her mouth wide enough, Hair is too short, constantly hounds me to come over and bring wine

Rating- 6.5

2exbkgy.jpg

Whore #2 07/29/2012 Afternoon Beach Fuck 1PM-3PM

name: sara(I think, but really, who cares)

Height: 6'(tall as fuck)

Benefits: LONG legs, tight holes, long thick hair, submissive, whimpers and crys but doesnt complain during hard anal.

Negatives: inexperienced, toothy blowjob, super skinny, almost too damn tall

sq1g5s.jpg

On that note, Since I just got in

Whore #3 08/01/2012 Met her up in carlsbad a few weeks ago. She has a BF but isnt getting what she needs from him. So she called me this afternoon

Name: Monica

Height 5'1

Benefits: Very very hot and young. Tight little package with great tits and ass. very willing and very flexible. Has a boyfriend. Dumb.

Cons: Still sort of inexperienced. Anal hurts her cuz she is so tiny. has bad handjob technique which is probably due in part to her inexperience. but she has potential.

Rating 8.5
81793d1343884486-wulfgars-stable-whores-imagejpeg_2.jpg

#4 08/04/2012 2-6PM
Name: Christin

height 5'7

Age 29

benefits: big titties and Ass, Eager, follows directions well

negatives: Only 1 technique on a BJ(gotta mix it up ladies), Has to really work on ryhthem when fucking, only would send me this damn cropped pic

2467x4x.jpg

So anyways I just got done fucking the shit out of this chick

#5 Katherine

Age 38

Benefits: Nasty as all hell, likes it all, great intensity, one of those chicks who is just enamoured with a nice big cock to play with

Cons: body wasnt that great. But it was still good. Needed to shave up her pussy a little better. Id of liked her to send me a body pic to show but this is all i could get.

2dgqmf6.jpg

#6 Jodie 8/19/2012

Age 27

5'9

Pros: British accent, lots of tattoos and red hair so "edgy", Super tight pussy, she literally almost ran out the door when we were done and didnt try to get me to "cuddle"

Cons: We just got str8 to fucking with no oral or anything which is weird for me. Took too long to get her into bed(ie.. she came over at 11, didnt fuck till 1)

35ktwgg.jpg

#7 Minnie 08/22/12

Age 29

Rating 7.5

Pros: Great tits, great long legs, Oral skills and eagerness to experiment

Cons: was married for the last 10 years(now divorced) so lack of experience, needs more ass

o71wyv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i wont leave out any. That wouldnt be fair

This is an unbiased journal of Wulfs sexual conquests.

I may even post up pics of the FL

Whore #1 07/31/2012 booty call 10:30PM- Midnight

Name: Maria

height: 5'3

Benefits: Moaner, loud, tight ass, gives a decent rimjob

Negatives: Inability to open her mouth wide enough, Hair is too short, constantly hounds me to come over and bring wine

Rating- 6.5

2exbkgy.jpg

Im dedicating this thread to posting pictures and Bio's of various women I conquer.

Rules of the thread

1. Ill only post up recent whores a day or so after their reckoning.

2. if you have any detailed questions dont PM me. Please ask in public since everyone has a right to know.

Ill add more rules if I feel they are necessary.

Might as well make it a sticky now.

Discuss

Wulgar your the man lol

jesus fuck

Ok fine... tinypic!!

I had another one on Saturday I smashed. I think its beyond the time frame and I cant violate my rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom