Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, stop killing the thread. Its not your place to judge him or anyone but yourself. We are having fun here, start your own thread about moral righteousness if you need a place to turn your nose up at perceived sinful behavior.

AMEN..

So back to #3's tits. Definitely enhanced but amazingly nice! Lean shapely body, pretty face... GJ dude.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Im-mor-al
-adjective
1. violating moral principles; not conforming to the patterns of conduct usually accepted or established as consistent with principles of personal and social ethics.
Well, if you're going to play it that way, then take a gander at this definition of morality as put forth by the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy:

The term “morality” can be used either

descriptively to refer to some codes of conduct put forward by a society or,
some other group, such as a religion,
or
accepted by an individual for her own behavior or
normatively to refer to a code of conduct that, given specified conditions, would be put forward by all rational persons.

Morality is generally shaped by culture, culture is shaped by whoever has literal or figurative power. Generally speaking, in non capitalistic societies, culture is shaped by the desire of the people, what allows society to function most efficiently. Bring money/control into the picture, and those who have the power define culture.

Monogamy, and particularly the value placed on female virginity, arose out of the cultural shift caused by the spread of monotheistic, paternalistic religion that changed women from equal partners to property. Paternity became important with the concept of inheritance of wealth. Pure monogamy/abstinence was generally uncommon in indigenous societies before Christianity polluted them and destroyed their spirituality, which shaped their cultures.

Which is all a roundabout way of saying most of what you believe is moral is just what you have been told is moral. Start thinking for yourself and you realize morality is generally subjective.

I have a date at 1130Am today with a fit hardbodied 38 year olddown at the beach...

Im a little tired but Ill see if I can make it 4 for 4 this week....

Reports to come

I have a date at 1130Am today with a fit hardbodied 38 year olddown at the beach...

Reports to come

I'll be at the fish n' chips stand around that time. Bring her up to Carlsbad so I can stalk.

Reports to come

Nothing beats a fit cougar

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Typo, it's really great you treat women with respect, I respect that for sure. But this is Wulf, he's EF's slut, so it's just all in good fun.
I mean the man poops on women...so take it as it's laid out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom