Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that note, Since I just got in

Whore #3 08/01/2012 Met her up in carlsbad a few weeks ago. She has a BF but isnt getting what she needs from him. So she called me this afternoon

Name: Monica

Height 5'1

Benefits: Very very hot and young. Tight little package with great tits and ass. very willing and very flexible. Has a boyfriend. Dumb.

Cons: Still sort of inexperienced. Anal hurts her cuz she is so tiny. has bad handjob technique which is probably due in part to her inexperience. but she has potential.

Rating 8.5

I do, and I apologize.

However, I feel morally obligated to make the sexually immoral aware of their indecencies.

I dont see anything Im doing as immoral. Im not lying to these girls. They know EXACTLY what they are doing. In fact most often times THEY initiate it with me.

Im not sure where the definition of immoral comes from.... IMO its very very subjective.

I dont see anything Im doing as immoral. Im not lying to these girls. They know EXACTLY what they are doing. In fact most often times THEY initiate it with me.

Im not sure where the definition of immoral comes from.... IMO its very very subjective.

Don't even waste your breath bro, he's a fucking waste of skin dick ridin preacher wanna be. He's in the running for worst fucking EF poster of all time

I do, and I apologize.

However, I feel morally obligated to make the sexually immoral aware of their indecencies.
Gotta love the Christian-based concept that your personal concept of what is ethically proper is the ONLY right and wrong :rolleyes:

Wulf is single. He seems rather forthright so I'm assuming he doesn't lie to these women or make false promises. Everyone involved is over 21 and a consenting adult. Nothing immoral about any of that, just two adults sharing a mutually agreed upon, hopefully enjoyable experience.

Gotta love the Christian-based concept that your personal concept of what is ethically proper is the ONLY right and wrong :rolleyes:

Wulf is single. He seems rather forthright so I'm assuming he doesn't lie to these women or make false promises. Everyone involved is over 21 and a consenting adult. Nothing immoral about any of that, just two adults sharing a mutually agreed upon, hopefully enjoyable experience.

:bigkiss:

On that note, Since I just got in

Whore #3 08/01/2012 Met her up in carlsbad a few weeks ago. She has a BF but isnt getting what she needs from him. So she called me this afternoon

Name: Monica

Height 5'1

Benefits: Very very hot and young. Tight little package with great tits and ass. very willing and very flexible. Has a boyfriend. Dumb.

Cons: Still sort of inexperienced. Anal hurts her cuz she is so tiny. has bad handjob technique which is probably due in part to her inexperience. but she has potential.

Rating 8.5

were those fake or real breasts??

at 21 they could be real, but with that lean of bf i'm not so sure.. my vote is augmented..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom