Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
best sex i ever had. The deal was i had to submit to her the first couple times to prove something to her, but she knew she was gonna get it eventually and that's what she wanted. Omg it was sinful. Miss her

Sounds hot bro

just not my bag

Ever heard the saying "quality before quantity"

thats exactly my point

Im trying to get to the quality by sampling massive quantity and then having a larger sample pool to choose from

Hence the experiment aspect

Sounds hot bro

just not my bag

my dude in SF was a dom, did work for an internet outfit up there....part of his group was female doms and they were vicious on screen, but they all went to him in private for their own submissive needs. The things they wanted done to them, lols. He said by far and away they were the best subs he'd ever been with, cause they knew the other side of it.

go the power exchange in Frisco...beeline for the domme's, they won't let you fuck with them there but once you get them back to their place you won't mess around with these beach tarts mate.

Wulf, if I come see you, I need the pics you post of me approved by me. No waiting a week though, you can post 5 mins after I kick you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom