Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wulfgar rule #1
toothy blowjobs will warrant a fat deuce on the chest immediately followed by walk of shame, no exceptions

+1

Wulfgar hates toothy BJ's

let me gnaw on a chicks clit and see how she likes it...

Ask woody

trannies would suck, Im not coordinated enough to give a reach around

If I was a Mo id prolly just hand the bottom the Fleshlight

who said anything about reciprocating a reach around, i just figured the overly willing anal would have sealed the deal for you.

dude im not gonna backlog my whole year of ass on this thread. its for future smashings only.

this thing would be 50 pages deep if I backlogged all that ass. gimme a break. I do got a job.

not the whole year mate, of course that would be overwhelming...i was just suggesting going back a few weeks, mid july maybe?

who said anything about reciprocating a reach around, i just figured the overly willing anal would have sealed the deal for you.

too easy bor

its fun to watch em squirm a bit

fuckin tranny ass would be like chuckin a hot dog down a hallway

Oh shit, lmao. tinydick.com actually re-routs to another site. Didn't actually think that would be the case, lolololol

fuckin tranny ass would be like chuckin a hot dog down a hallway

really? so you've been there? I never have but there's obviously some out there you wouldn't know were trans until they pulled it out. That one that's trying to be in Mrs USA pageants, I would do bad things.

Google Image Result for http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/4/11/1334159169829/Jenna-Talackova-009.jpg

Google Image Result for http://rt.com/files/art-and-culture/news/transgender-beauty-contest-miss-766/competition-miss-jenna-19.n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom