Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typo, it's really great you treat women with respect, I respect that for sure. But this is Wulf, he's EF's slut, so it's just all in good fun.
I mean the man poops on women...so take it as it's laid out.

I lol'd

we should all judge everyone all the time, period.

however, i still like the thread, as long as non-plats can view pics. if not, typo, you have my permission to lame-deuce all over this piece.

lol...I was wondering if you were going to point out your screen name

Yeah its pretty simple math, I could have my six year old figure that out. Well she is pretty smart. She was the smartest girl in her class in the first grade. She even received the Tom Flores award and fuck that was a Raider All Pro and Coach. So that may make her smarter than typo already.

Typo, it's really great you treat women with respect, I respect that for sure. But this is Wulf, he's EF's slut, so it's just all in good fun.
I mean the man poops on women...so take it as it's laid out.

Hey!! I resemble that remark!!

And dont pretend like you wouldnt hit it either B... :qt::qt:
actually you have stated multiple times you would.... so yay :blow:

I have a date at 1130Am today with a fit hardbodied 38 year olddown at the beach...

Im a little tired but Ill see if I can make it 4 for 4 this week....

Reports to come

Well guys

Im sad to report I couldnt close the deal

Nice lady, she competes in Physique so she is totally hardbodied which is hot and very nice.

Couldnt nail it on the first day... but Im certain I will soon

Well guys

Im sad to report I couldnt close the deal

Nice lady, she competes in Physique so she is totally hardbodied which is hot and very nice.

Couldnt nail it on the first day... but Im certain I will soon

so question for you... do you ignore her at this point?? or do the wait 3 days to call her then send flowers or whatever the idiot dating books says you're suppose to do..

or do you ring her at 1:30 tonight and suggest a booty call..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom