Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF Texas??

Well, that's what I'm reading is that body is dead basically and the machines can only keep the body alive for a short while but the body basically isn't alive. So that's what Im asking.

The little girl who was brain dead over the holidays, her body wasn't able to even regulate its temperature to stay warm. (what happened with that?) and that blood flow will eventually stop

I was wondering that too. I saw a piece on the news last night where they said they couldn't even move her body given it's condition so was difficult to get accurate tests on the fetus (whatever they were testing). Usually people in a coma are getting moved around, aren't they? to prevent bed sores etc?

I was wondering that too. I saw a piece on the news last night where they said they couldn't even move her body given it's condition so was difficult to get accurate tests on the fetus (whatever they were testing). Usually people in a coma are getting moved around, aren't they? to prevent bed sores etc?

i'd move you around...coma or not...jus' sayin'.

That's because I think its significantly different than someone in a vegetative state (which is definitely an instance I could see keeping someone on life support till term if pregnant)

Ethicists criticize treatment of brain-dead patients - The Washington Post

Top Bottom