Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF Texas??

Fetus of Texas woman on life support 'distinctly abnormal,' family lawyers say - U.S. News

well this settles that debate. The fetus is so horribly disfigured it's gender cannot be determined. Plus potential heart problems etc, etc. This is pretty vile to keep this going. Fuck this world is not that great to justify bringing a child into it like this. Plus the lawyer is right...it would set a precedent where every woman that dies in a hospital anywhere would have to have a preggo test and if she was even 1 day pregnant would have to be strapped up to a machine for 9 months just to see what comes out. The word depravity doesn't even begin to touch that scenario.

Fetus of Texas woman on life support 'distinctly abnormal,' family lawyers say - U.S. News

well this settles that debate. The fetus is so horribly disfigured it's gender cannot be determined. Plus potential heart problems etc, etc. This is pretty vile to keep this going. Fuck this world is not that great to justify bringing a child into it like this. Plus the lawyer is right...it would set a precedent where every woman that dies in a hospital anywhere would have to have a preggo test and if she was even 1 day pregnant would have to be strapped up to a machine for 9 months just to see what comes out. The word depravity doesn't even begin to touch that scenario.

If you were that poor little gender challenged embryo you wood have a different opinion

just sayin'

I'm sure they meant wasting away. Atrophy and all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom