Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF Mrs. Jones!

Wynn

High End Bro
Platinum
Drizzling oil on my stuff. :Chef:

I guess people had trouble recognizing her without makeup. I didn't see her myself though yet.

Zeta-Jones Cooks Up a Storm in Restaurant

Catherine Zeta-Jones baffled guests at a New York restaurant when she waited on their tables as research for her latest film role. The multi-talented Welsh actress even tried her hand in the kitchen of Manhattan's acclaimed Fiamma eaterie to prepare for romance Mostly Martha, in which she plays a top chef who unexpectedly becomes the guardian of her young niece. Cooking colleagues claim Zeta-Jones was so good at her job, she fooled all her customers. A source tells People magazine, "One night she did a little serving. A few people said to her, 'You look so much like Catherine Zeta-Jones.' And she said, 'Oh, I get that all the time.'" Her restaurant boss Michael White adds, "She's been doing a lot in the kitchen - sautéing and cutting. She's a great garnisher. Drizzling oil and balsamic on plates - she does a nice job."

Top Bottom