Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wtf

So awesome to see all you men in here!

SB...is your boy playing ball too?? Where did he end up??

And why don't y'all just post up some noodz....

Just dew it. You know you want to!

Troo story. I'm standing around at a body building show in Atlant a couple months back and this fucka comes up beside me and just kinda stand s there looking. Finally I turn around and said do I know you bro, bish says Strongbow is that you man, I paused for a second and said yeah I guess it is if you ever been on the boards. Kinda odd meet a random EF bish nugga by accident on the skreets.Good bro though. Nigga says he always thought i was some 120 pound shit slinger on the boards but his eyes beholdeth a fucking certfied monster when his eyes hath been showneth EJ Jesus in the flesh.

Dos you throw a cup of sweet tea in his face?
:wavey: :kiss:

I have not thrown anything at a person in days now. I'm a changed brother. Beezy Jr is a redshirt freshman this year. He was going to play safety this year but his new coach decided to redshirt him and let him learn the offense so that he can be inserted into the running back role next season. He has consistently gained weight and speed over the last 8 or 9 months. Working on some minor shoulder issues but all is well and looking forward to a bright future. Thanks for asking. I'll post some pics of him later.

Top Bottom