Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wtf

Longest thread in recent EF history

Troo story. I'm standing around at a body building show in Atlant a couple months back and this fucka comes up beside me and just kinda stand s there looking. Finally I turn around and said do I know you bro, bish says Strongbow is that you man, I paused for a second and said yeah I guess it is if you ever been on the boards. Kinda odd meet a random EF bish nugga by accident on the skreets.Good bro though. Nigga says he always thought i was some 120 pound shit slinger on the boards but his eyes beholdeth a fucking certfied monster when his eyes hath been showneth EJ Jesus in the flesh.

Ohh shit maybe I am a retard!

That makes sense now.

Idk how the fuck I missed that, Chris is somehow even more vulgar lololol

When I popped back on her the other day and opened my profile the first thing I seen was a shitty diarrhea dick posted by that nasty fucking chris.

I love that nasty bitch though

I got that same message on my visitor messages. That sick fuck got banned for that a couple times

I got that same message on my visitor messages. That sick fuck got banned for that a couple times

It's like no matter how many times I see that pic I still wanna puke everytime.

If that guys dick was 3 inches shorter I'd swear that was smurf and chris

Top Bottom