Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrong locker room

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
A ferw months ago a guy went by mistake in the women's locker room (he didn't have the time to get in and didn't see any chicks)

It almost created a diplomatic accident and I thought they would call the cops

A few days ago it was a female in the guy's locker room
She realised her mistake, went back, didn't apologize and that was it

Equal rights and treatments?

once at my old commercial gym they swapped mens and womans locker rooms because the womans sauna was out and they 'needed' one

their room was 3x the size of ours, had individual cubicle showers and a 2 door air-lock entry as opposed to one door on the gym floor that shows all. yet women were maybe 25% of that gyms regular member roster...

My bro says that one near us has a Unisex locker room. The idea is so that people can bring their kids/family in with them. He claims some women walk around topless and in thongs and shit. I'm actually a member, but don't go to that location. Prolly look kinda odd going in there with no kids anyway :)

this is classic cuz i have done the same thing. Actually I went all the way in, locked up my shit, then went to work out. Well after my workout i went back and noticed a chick came out and i was like wtf is going on. Well then i saw the itty bitty 'Woman' sign and was like omg, my shit is still locked in a locker. So i waited until 2 younger chicks came out and was like 'This is gunna sound really bad but i accidently locked my stuff in your locker room and didnt realize it till now' So then i told um where the locker was and gave them the key and luckly they were cool about it. I woulda been screwed if i had to go ask the front desk and explain that shit. And to tell you the truth im glad i didnt see any naked woman cuz my luck it woulda been a 300 lb plumper who woulda screamed bloody murder.

this happens in my gym every day...the locker rooms are real close together...people do it all the time....

danielson said:
once at my old commercial gym they swapped mens and womans locker rooms because the womans sauna was out and they 'needed' one

their room was 3x the size of ours, had individual cubicle showers and a 2 door air-lock entry as opposed to one door on the gym floor that shows all. yet women were maybe 25% of that gyms regular member roster...

cater to the pussy

there are many double standards in life

Top Bottom