Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling - More Than A Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ sleeper accounts

Retard, we can see the registration date on your alters. You continually create new accounts because you are pathetic and lonely. No mysterious secret code, no NSA involvement, no science, no sleeper accounts.

More like sleeper holds

LolZ

Java is such a creepy fuckin weirdo

LOLOL@sleeper holds

Lol @ sleeper accounts

Retard, we can see the registration date on your alters. You continually create new accounts because you are pathetic and lonely. No mysterious secret code, no NSA involvement, no science, no sleeper accounts.

More like sleeper holds
Retard, you obviously don't understand the concept. I have accounts buried in their database that I have never used.; That's a sleeper account...retard.

And yet you continue to create new ones when you're drunk? Yeah, I am pretty sure you are lying again.

Doesn't really matter, you're so drunk that you don't even need to be banned, you'll just pass the fuck out and forget your username and password. Self bant

Go back to prison you drunk waste of shit

Once again, I'll explain sleeper accounts as simply as possible....Accounts you see as opposed to accounts you don't....Sleeper accounts for idiots but I assume it's above your thinking ability.

And I'll explain as easily as possibly. Noone gives a fuck, nothing you lie about matters, and you'll be banned by the time you crack another beer open tomorrow you pathetic sack of shit

So take your super secret sleeper hold and fuck off

And I'll explain as easily as possibly. Noone gives a fuck, nothing you lie about matters, and you'll be banned by the time you crack another beer open tomorrow you pathetic sack of shit

So take your super secret sleeper hold and fuck off
Why are you so angry? I'm fine with a reasoned argument. I was put in all the advanced programs and studied debate but I was never taught how to deal with pure emotion; No reason, no substance, just pure emotion. Tell me why I'm all the evil things you claim without using emotional argumentation.

You're pretty much a woman....were you raised by a single mother?

I've been told we should shelter the uneducated because their lack of education makes them feel inferior. Based on first hand experience and studies about self-esteem.....some people need to be discouraged from voicing opinions and voting until they have developed basic reasoning skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom