Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling - More Than A Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
He uses other screen names

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness
I know, but there's like seven incarnations of this one.

It's a start. Sooner or later they should be able to entirely route him out. Ain't like Java's ever had that much of an imagination ... hence the excessive reliance on pedantic videos versus creating threads actually containing original, thoughtful content.

I'm curious, why don't they just ban anyone named Poopypants---- as a matter of course and block that username from future use?

Frankly I think someone's lack of bowel control is a tad too much TMI anyway, certainly not something to be advertised.

can i redundant? tee hee

It's a start. Sooner or later they should be able to entirely route him out. Ain't like Java's ever had that much of an imagination ... hence the excessive reliance on pedantic videos versus creating threads actually containing original, thoughtful content.

I have about one hundred sleeper accounts on this site.....Stick to your witchery because you don't have a clue about science...:)

I wrote a script to create accounts for EF because I was bored and I can't be banned because I use science to obfuscate my activity...It was mostly based on NSA spying but it serves me well here...

If one chick can't get me out of her brain space.....

I don't think women will ever understand men....

[YOUTUBE_VIDEOIDnJtNsehdT5o][/YOUTUBE_VIDEOID]

Six minutes....

I have about one hundred sleeper accounts on this site.....Stick to your witchery because you don't have a clue about science...:)

I wrote a script to create accounts for EF because I was bored and I can't be banned because I use science to obfuscate my activity...It was mostly based on NSA spying but it serves me well here...

Dont get too excited BLOFELD...

I'm gonna obfuscate you da fuck outta here again.

Lol @ sleeper accounts

Retard, we can see the registration date on your alters. You continually create new accounts because you are pathetic and lonely. No mysterious secret code, no NSA involvement, no science, no sleeper accounts.

More like sleeper holds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom