Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow. Husky gay men, or "bears" sure have weird "tastes"

A

anabolicmd

Dont ask me how I stumbled on this, its from a website that features "bear" guys propfiles and pics. Big fat hairy guys as sexy pinups, basically. This is one funny example:

"It's been about 3 years since we last heard from XXLBear but he has just sent me 100 pics of himself in the shower. He's also informed me that he's got his hands on a digital camera and to expect more pics from him.

A good looking 38 year old Bear who likes to travel and is now living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and he works for some big networking company. He does visit home quite often which is in New England. He's a whiz with computers and the taming of chunky Cubs. He prefers his men on the huskier side, so if you're a good looking big cub, make sure to email him. He's also a bit dominant, so be respectful in that email."

http://www.bear-pics.com/gallery/archives/archives-2003/december-week-01-xxlbear-01.html

Re: Re: Re: Wow. Husky gay men, or "bears" sure have weird "tastes"

ohashi said:

Seriously.

i want to know so i know how NOT to stumble upon things like this. that and the fact that the first words of the post are "don't ask me how i stumbled on this".....it all sounds kinda suspicious to me......

ya know, what's even worse....i wanna know why i even looked at this thread......prolly cause i'm bored out of my skull right now.

Jim Goad's website has like a small discussion boards thats priovate, and restricted to Jim Goad, some comedians writers, weirdos and they were discussing weird websites and someone posted this bear love thing. Feel better now? Heres a link to JGoads website:

www.jimgoad.com

go back and read my threads about bears. I find them utterly disgusting and fucking lazy in all aspects of their life.

Thing is, to them, when I show up at the bar - I am the WEIRD one for having muscles and a six pack of abs.

AAP said:
go back and read my threads about bears. I find them utterly disgusting and fucking lazy in all aspects of their life.

You are so hard on them, they could just be hybernating!

Top Bottom