Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow even Hannity is sick of Boehners crying....

redsamurai

Banned
Sean Hannity is sick of John Boehner crying in public - YouTube

I'm assuming this rant was the result of Boehner crying "yet again" at the new house inductee proceedings. I've never seen anyone cry so much in my life, and neither has Hannity apparently. I mean Boehner was giving a speech to the new incoming house members, there was nothing to be emotional about ffs....somebody slip this guy a bottle of T cream for the love of god. Or some kind of estrogen blocker. Something

Wtf are you babbling about?

Well let's see. Barry's "tax the rich" political victory raised enough cash to pay for his deficit spending from last tuesday through noon today. Yup, that funded our deficit for 6.4 days. We now continue our previously schedule path of a trillion-plus deficit this year -- the fifth year in a row.

But let's focus on Boenher being overly emotional. That's good too. And is Linsey Lohan still on probation? Does Paris Hilton have a new dog? Did you see that lady who can juggle cats?

Well let's see. Barry's "tax the rich" political victory raised enough cash to pay for his deficit spending from last tuesday through noon today. Yup, that funded our deficit for 6.4 days. We now continue our previously schedule path of a trillion-plus deficit this year -- the fifth year in a row.

But let's focus on Boenher being overly emotional. That's good too. And is Linsey Lohan still on probation? Does Paris Hilton have a new dog? Did you see that lady who can juggle cats?

Republicans lost an election that by all accounts should have been UN-loseable. Do something different or we're staring at Hilary 2016.

Calm down Nancy no one's suggesting boehners bubbling estrogen levels is national news. But while we've got you here....ur buddy's with Boehner right? Next time you see him discreetly slip a tube of T-gel into his jacket pocket....or maybe some arimidex, something to stifle that estrogen production. I'm really only half joking here, somebody needs to do something. The dude is choking up now every time there's a mic infront of him. In all seriousness I feel bad for the guy because it's probably some imbalance in his brain chemistry from some medication he's taking. He cries more than women do watching Titanic...I can't take it anymore, neither can Hannity. Never did I ever think I would relate with Hannity on anything.

Calm down Nancy no one's suggesting boehners bubbling estrogen levels is national news. But while we've got you here....ur buddy's with Boehner right? Next time you see him discreetly slip a tube of T-gel into his jacket pocket....or maybe some arimidex, something to stifle that estrogen production. I'm really only half joking here, somebody needs to do something. The dude is choking up now every time there's a mic infront of him. In all seriousness I feel bad for the guy because it's probably some imbalance in his brain chemistry from some medication he's taking. He cries more than women do watching Titanic...I can't take it anymore, neither can Hannity. Never did I ever think I would relate with Hannity on anything.

And he's so tan too! Did you see the squirrel that can water ski?

Top Bottom