Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow even Hannity is sick of Boehners crying....

right, there are links from CNN and the "economist" which is as conservative a paper as it gets. I just shake my head when he claims he's "pwning" me. It sometimes makes me wonder if EF is some portal to a parallel universe.

The Economist would be classified as liberal by American standards, I read it because they publish diverse views. The editorial stance is pro gay marriage, drug legalization ,gun control, and regulation of the economy via central banking. They also support free trade which is generally associated with Republicans but in practice neither party have an interest in pursuing, GW Bush signed steel tariffs into law as one of his first actions.

I love watching libtards argue in circles.

Face reality. China has been 25%-30% of the worlds GDP for the vast, vast majority of recorded history. These last ~200 years have been an anomaly and they are steadily returning to their previous course.

Is that really that difficult for a libtard to comprehend?

I love watching libtards argue in circles.

Face reality. China has been 25%-30% of the worlds GDP for the vast, vast majority of recorded history. These last ~200 years have been an anomaly and they are steadily returning to their previous course.
?

who was arguing against the fact that china has historically been one of the main economic powers on the planet? Are you in the wrong thread mate? I was posting links to articles talking about the past and upcoming conflicts between the INdians and the Chinese. YOu didn't click on a single link did you? Or is it that those links are completely different in your universe? that's it isn't it?

who was arguing against the fact that china has historically been one of the main economic powers on the planet? Are you in the wrong thread mate? I was posting links to articles talking about the past and upcoming conflicts between the INdians and the Chinese. YOu didn't click on a single link did you? Or is it that those links are completely different in your universe? that's it isn't it?

Pot has damaged your brain to the point you can't even maintain a single thread of thought.

Sam, you haven't figured out Plunkey's plunktarded, plunktastic MO yet?

1. Miss the point,
2. Change the subject
3. Call names and insult
and if we are lucky
4. Go home crying in shame to his wifey and kids for a few months.

Sam, you haven't figured out Plunkey's plunktarded, plunktastic MO yet?

1. Miss the point,
2. Change the subject
3. Call names and insult
and if we are lucky
4. Go home crying in shame to his wifey and kids for a few months.

C'mon gorillahung. Surely you read better than that.

There was another member here named gorilla hung.
That's not me.
I'm hung like king fuckin kong.

So it still bothers you when I call you out on your original EF handle.

I even remember your post about why you called yourself that.

Top Bottom