Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow even Hannity is sick of Boehners crying....

except their gonna be in the same boat if not worse. There simply aren't enough resources on the planet to sustain China and India in the coming decades. Right now only a fraction of those populations live with modern comforts. When the 800m or so Chinese peasants start to become middle class and demand things like a consistent powergrid, heating and cooling, meat on the menu every day......no, I don't want to be in China. They're gonna have a war with India over water sometime in the next 20 years. I'm good.

The Malthusians have been proven wrong time and time again....By the year 2000 the Earth was supposed to be a blighted place incapable of maintaining human life.

except their gonna be in the same boat if not worse. There simply aren't enough resources on the planet to sustain China and India in the coming decades. Right now only a fraction of those populations live with modern comforts. When the 800m or so Chinese peasants start to become middle class and demand things like a consistent powergrid, heating and cooling, meat on the menu every day......no, I don't want to be in China. They're gonna have a war with India over water sometime in the next 20 years. I'm good.

China has been 25-30% of the world GDP since history has been recorded. This brief 200 year blip where they fell to single digits is of no long-term consequence.

Well if an Australian news agency reports there's tension, that certainly negates 6,000+ years of history.

South Asia?s water: Unquenchable thirst | The Economist

Water wars: India, China & the Great Thirst - Times Of India

Why the time for a China-India water treaty is now - CNN.com

How China and India will be more powerful that the US by 2030 | Mail Online

A Crisis to Come? China, India, and Water Rivalry - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

another pwning. Btw, China is Australia's largest trading partner. Canada is ours. Without China, the U.S would still get by...without China the Australian economy would collapse. If you had taken just a moment to google something it probably would have crossed your mind as well. Oh and google the Sino-Indian war while you're at since you're talking about 6000 years or something like that. Not really sure in what context you were bringing that up but as usual you didn't put much of any thought into it.

Oh, and here's a premptive "you're welcome". Because it's customary to thank someone when they taught you something. :coffee:

South Asia?s water: Unquenchable thirst | The Economist

Water wars: India, China & the Great Thirst - Times Of India

Why the time for a China-India water treaty is now - CNN.com

How China and India will be more powerful that the US by 2030 | Mail Online

A Crisis to Come? China, India, and Water Rivalry - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

another pwning. Btw, China is Australia's largest trading partner. Canada is ours. Without China, the U.S would still get by...without China the Australian economy would collapse. If you had taken just a moment to google something it probably would have crossed your mind as well. Oh and google the Sino-Indian war while you're at since you're talking about 6000 years or something like that. Not really sure in what context you were bringing that up but as usual you didn't put much of any thought into it.

Oh, and here's a premptive "you're welcome". Because it's customary to thank someone when they taught you something. :coffee:

And this is why you'll be a killer intern on a cropless meal plan forever:

You think a few links and a poorly-worded Internet rant is knowledge. It is funny to read though, so take comfort that at least you are entertaining.

And this is why you'll be a killer intern on a cropless meal plan forever:

You think a few links and a poorly-worded Internet rant is knowledge. It is funny to read though, so take comfort that at least you are entertaining.

Awesome rebuttal :rolleyes:

Awesome rebuttal :rolleyes:

right, there are links from CNN and the "economist" which is as conservative a paper as it gets. I just shake my head when he claims he's "pwning" me. It sometimes makes me wonder if EF is some portal to a parallel universe.

Top Bottom