Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow even Hannity is sick of Boehners crying....

It his alcoholism, in addition to his lack of nuts. Whaaaah boo hoo.

But Plunkey is right. Bohners alcoholism, lack of nuts, and orange color are really insignificant when looking at the overall Republican joke.

But Plunkey is right. Bohners alcoholism, lack of nuts, and orange color are really insignificant when looking at the overall Republican joke.

I've bolded the first thing you've ever said that made sense.

Wow. We're on the brink of hyper inflation and total economic break down. Trillion dollar coins are a viable option on the talking table. As though the obamanation is doing fabulously. :rolleyes:

Not that I'm pro republican. I'm a former republican because they aren't conservative enough. If this country doesn't take a hard right soon, we're gonna crash.

Printing hundreds of billions of dollars and not requiring banks to pay it back, and racking up trillions of dollars in debt that we can't even afford the interest payments on makes sense? What a wacky world we live in.

I love the Jeff Daniels line in Looper. "I'm from the future, you should move to China."

except their gonna be in the same boat if not worse. There simply aren't enough resources on the planet to sustain China and India in the coming decades. Right now only a fraction of those populations live with modern comforts. When the 800m or so Chinese peasants start to become middle class and demand things like a consistent powergrid, heating and cooling, meat on the menu every day......no, I don't want to be in China. They're gonna have a war with India over water sometime in the next 20 years. I'm good.

Top Bottom