Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW - Did they fuck up???

That would be classic. I don;t make that call butt hat would be funny. I thought maybe they could do Personal Lines of Credit for them with 0% interest for 3 months. Something to help out in the short term but I was told "NO!" Keeping my distance from this one...

yonkers weights said:
That would be classic. I don;t make that call butt hat would be funny. I thought maybe they could do Personal Lines of Credit for them with 0% interest for 3 months. Something to help out in the short term but I was told "NO!" Keeping my distance from this one...

It's amazing how much people bitch nowaday; I find it funny too - especially the hens.

As much as I feel bad for them why are they essentially spending the money before they have it.
They could also easily get a new CC where cash advances and charges are free for the first 12 months. Use it for what ever, get the bonus, pay the thing off and cancel it.
The situation definately blows though.

It is just last minute for them. When you step back and think about it, you can get around it but your first reaction is to be pissed and upset. When cooler heads come out, you can look at other options. Plus you never know anyones credit history or things like that. Sucks but deal.

yonkers weights said:
People are still screaming and bitching... This is so annoying! WTF!!!

and we care? Stop posting bullshit dribble about your job so your insecure ass feels validated here.

Top Bottom