Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

um..... ya

fuck yea that is bullshit.......

after you whip all those bitches asses that gave her beeds then u should get pissed

a girl you're with should never whip out her tits to another guy unless she's a stripper and you know or you're with her and you egg her on or something.

that's it.

dump her

calveless wonder said:
yep..........

wtf, beads at a beach party?

how about beads at burger king, then would you be pissed?

im def pissed

but I'm usually all macho and invincible, so just trying to justify this with myself

my mom and grandmother did shit like that. i was humiliated. i was a child and couldnt do anything about it. i have always sworn that if my wife starts that shit.....well she had better not even try it. dont get me started.

she has been trying to make it up to me so hard since the incident. buying me dinner and giving me blowjobs left and right. I think im gonna dump her though.

string_bean00 said:
im def pissed

but I'm usually all macho and invincible, so just trying to justify this with myself

lol.

did she tell you or did you find out from someone else?

if it's the later, you need to dump her yesterday.

if it's the first, it's a judgement call. if she's a chick you're just seeing and you use her as a cumdumpster, no sweat. if she's really your girl, then that's unacceptable and a sign of bad things to come.

Top Bottom