Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

fuck that hoe, you are better than that.. milk the bj's as long as possible.. i say for revenge..

go out and fuck some bitch, don't shower and go home and have the bitch come and blow you again.. u win

the_clockwork said:
fuck that hoe, you are better than that.. milk the bj's as long as possible.. i say for revenge..

go out and fuck some bitch, don't shower and go home and have the bitch come and blow you again.. u win
x2

KillahBee said:
Then I cheated on her and broke up with her and started dating a different girl and she started dating a different dude (who I think she was cheating on me with). Then like 2 yrs later (our sr. year) we started having sex again while we were both dating said peeps. Then she stayed in Baltimore after graduation and when I came down a year later for the reunion we had sexes again. When I woke up in her apt in the morning she was still asleep, so I got up, put my pants on, stole her bag of weed and went back to my boy's house where we proceeded to smoke her weed.

Never spoke to her again.

Okay, 1/2 of The EF Scumbag Contingent gave me props for this, stringbean??!! I thought you would like :worried:

I once told a saggy titted chick that I would give her beads to keep her top on... she was not amused...

KillahBee said:
Okay, 1/2 of The EF Scumbag Contingent gave me props for this, stringbean??!! I thought you would like :worried:

lol sorry I was out all day

I fucking loved it, me and your 21 year old self would have been great great buddies

she bought me a steak dinner last night, and just called and told me she bought me a present today

she's trying really hard to make this up to me, lol

Top Bottom