Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

jestro said:
And you call me classless? Holy fucknuts!

I was 21 years old, the last of my classless years. I never claimed to be born classy. I, unlike you scumbags, learned from my former classlessness and grew.

What size hooters does she have?

If they are cindylou size then I doubt anyone even noticed them.

KillahBee said:
I was 21 years old, the last of my classless years. I never claimed to be born classy. I, unlike you scumbags, learned from my former classlessness and grew.

Did the thought ever occur to you, oh wise one, that there were *some* board members that didn't engage in this type of behavior... EVER and still find it quite easy NOT to judge?

But WTF do I know? :lmao:

KillahBee said:

thanks dad ill try to remember that advice

Nasty, there's absolutely no connection to going topless with flashing your titties at random douchebags. Gotta love lil skanks, even the most attention deprived stripper I've dated had nothing on todays crop of Hilton-ettes

it's your self esteem at stake here. if you can take her needing attention from other men and probably blowing the first good looking guy to hit on her when she's out with her skank pack then keep her around. Life is way too short for that imo.

On a related note, my long time female friend got mad at me once because I didn't stop her from flashing a bunch of dudes when she was drunk.

I simply sat my chair back and watched while drinking my beer. :)

Tweakle said:
Nasty, there's absolutely no connection to going topless with flashing your titties at random douchebags. Gotta love lil skanks, even the most attention deprived stripper I've dated had nothing on todays crop of Hilton-ettes

it's your self esteem at stake here. if you can take her needing attention from other men and probably blowing the first good looking guy to hit on her when she's out with her skank pack then keep her around. Life is way too short for that imo.

... what he said ^^

-

Top Bottom