Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

KillahBee said:
lol. It's college tho and she's a female. They do that - they use their bodies for attention. It's natural.

I think the smart move is to tell her that her showing her tits to non-stngbean people makes you feel disrespected. See what she says about it. Then get over it and have fun with her.

TITCR.

I once got really pissed at my girl in college cause she saw some dude on the elevator on her way to my pad and he was like, "AH goin to give KB some lovin?" and she was like "Nah, I'm on my period". I got fucking pissed at her cause I thought it was classless to talk to random dude about your pussy. I told her about it and she never did it again. Problem solved - she respected my feelings and I respected her vagina.

The problem is if you forget and forgive, she will have the upper hand. Once you give her hand, she owns you. And the gang bangs will soon follow.

if its college, all it takes is a bad reaction by you for her to tell her friends who will in turn tell her to fuck someone else just to stick it to you. this is my understanding of college as i remember it. college women are whores and are always looking for the next best thing because of their whore friends.

just my opinion on college chicks. once they leave and become professionals it changes alot.

if she flashed her tits with you there she will do other things when you are not.

KillahBee said:
TITCR.

I once got really pissed at my girl in college cause she saw some dude on the elevator on her way to my pad and he was like, "AH goin to give KB some lovin?" and she was like "Nah, I'm on my period". I got fucking pissed at her cause I thought it was classless to talk to random dude about your pussy. I told her about it and she never did it again. Problem solved - she respected my feelings and I respected her vagina.

Then I cheated on her and broke up with her and started dating a different girl and she started dating a different dude (who I think she was cheating on me with). Then like 2 yrs later (our sr. year) we started having sex again while we were both dating said peeps. Then she stayed in Baltimore after graduation and when I came down a year later for the reunion we had sexes again. When I woke up in her apt in the morning she was still asleep, so I got up, put my pants on, stole her bag of weed and went back to my boy's house where we proceeded to smoke her weed.

Never spoke to her again.

KillahBee said:
Then I cheated on her and broke up with her and started dating a different girl and she started dating a different dude (who I think she was cheating on me with). Then like 2 yrs later (our sr. year) we started having sex again while we were both dating said peeps. Then she stayed in Baltimore after graduation and when I came down a year later for the reunion we had sexes again. When I woke up in her apt in the morning she was still asleep, so I got up, put my pants on, stole her bag of weed and went back to my boy's house where we proceeded to smoke her weed.

Never spoke to her again.
And you call me classless? Holy fucknuts!

Top Bottom