Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

dude as long as she comes home with you. the first thing you need to do is establish trust. sounds to me you dont trust her and you feel if shes doing that infront of you then what is she doing behind your back. for me if my wife did it, and she has, i would not mind. thats because we have been married 10 years and have dated for over 3 years before that. we developed a strong foundation of trust.

bigmann245 said:
dude as long as she comes home with you. the first thing you need to do is establish trust. sounds to me you dont trust her and you feel if shes doing that infront of you then what is she doing behind your back. for me if my wife did it, and she has, i would not mind. thats because we have been married 10 years and have dated for over 3 years before that. we developed a strong foundation of trust.

... that and I bet she is pretty hot too! :p

LOL at this. It's all perspective........and how much booze was involved.

Listen, There's no way we, who don't know her or you can judge how you should react! Personally, I don't see the big deal. If she is showing off and she's hot, relax she's with you right? Be proud of the fact that she's with you. Or were you embarrassed? She's not giving hummers for beads right? She likes the attention, and it's no different than the guy who rips his shirt off in the club to show off. Why did the guys go a separate direction from the girls? If it's all good it should be all good in front of each other. That's the part I don't get. Different personalities will be more accepting of things like this. I've dated women who went topless at the beach or lake that weren't strippers. I dated a stripper who's top stayed on unless she was working the stage. My wife is ok with topless as long as she's not the only one with 'em hanging out.

If you are confident in your relationship you would be comfortable with talking to her about it. You should have told her it bothered you. Maybe she's showing you how you make her feel. Who knows? Either way you have self confidence issues, and it sounds like to me like she had no clue your boundaries are different than hers. How long have you been together?

jh1 said:
Wait....

Did you just refer to a girl as your 'GF'?

yeah seriously.

No wonder you're never ever on AIM.

How's shit going man?

To me, it's not a trust thing at all. It's an "my girl desperately needs attention from other men and she is willing to use her body to get that attention". It's pretty cut and dry.

That being said, if such is the nature of your relationship, then it's all good. It's really all relative to how you two interact.

But let's not kid anyone here, she is using her body solely for attention. That's a slippery slope....

jh1 said:
Wait....

Did you just refer to a girl as your 'GF'?

I said that just for you so you'd know who I was talking about, you stinky muffin.

UA_Iron said:
yeah seriously.

No wonder you're never ever on AIM.

How's shit going man?

yo homie! you're never on either, or maybe our schedules are fucked

Top Bottom