Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

Powerbuilder333 said:
You all have some serious insecurity issues.

Its a respect issue more than anything. Not to mention it just looks trashy. You can bet your ass if I was at a beach party I'd be down for seeing some boobs for beads, but I certainly wouldn't want to be the tool dating the girl that got the beads.

If you are going out with a girl that goes to those types of things to begin with, you should know she's most likely an attention whore and should expect it.

Just imagine her doing her "TEE HEE OMG I CAN HAS TEH BEEDZ!?!?" thing in your head and you clotheslining her, it will make the relationship a bit better.

Well since everybody else has seen them, go ahead and post her tits here for us to enjoy too.

string_bean00 said:
help me out
I wouldn't be pissed. As long as no one was lying to me about anything. It's just tits. I mean shit - how many times have you seen women flashing tits? Does it make a difference to anyone involved?

One thing that would bug me - and I didn't read this whole thread so I don't know if this was the case - if she flashed my friends. THAT would piss me off.

Perhaps, you need not date girls that feel that they still need to be validated to feel confident about themselves.

velvett said:
Perhaps, you need not date girls that feel that they still need to be validated to feel confident about themselves.
if it wasn't for validation, we would never see pics

Gambino said:
if it wasn't for validation, we would never see pics

As I stated yesterday, that is not necessarily the case.

We are using a very inhuman form of communication - computers and the internet. Sharing photos of ourselves and aspects of our daily lives makes our interaction here a bit more *human*... does it not?

And to answer Stringbean's question, Honestly I dont know how I would feel because I am female. Would I be offended if my bf showed off his buff chest or rock hard glutes or even his cock for people at a party where the atmosphere was drunk and silly like that? Not sure really.... Actually I would think it was funny as everyone could look but only I could touch LOL.

Then again, I know that MOST MEN would not feel this way about their women and that MANY WOMEN would not share my sentiments.

Top Bottom