Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

string_bean00 said:
she has been trying to make it up to me so hard since the incident. buying me dinner and giving me blowjobs left and right. I think im gonna dump her though.
wait mardi gras is not till feb bro.....

i got your back homie.....we should take it out on those dudes

calveless wonder said:
lol.

did she tell you or did you find out from someone else?

if it's the later, you need to dump her yesterday.

if it's the first, it's a judgement call. if she's a chick you're just seeing and you use her as a cumdumpster, no sweat. if she's really your girl, then that's unacceptable and a sign of bad things to come.

the first time she did it it was in view of me so she wasn't trying to hide it. i tried to play it off like I didn't care, and i kind of went off with the guys and she went off with her girlfriends. when we met up again she had beads all over her neck and stamps on her ass and shit like that, all slutted out.

string_bean00 said:
she has been trying to make it up to me so hard since the incident. buying me dinner and giving me blowjobs left and right. I think im gonna dump her though.
good call man, you dont need that shit.

string_bean00 said:
the first time she did it it was in view of me so she wasn't trying to hide it. i tried to play it off like I didn't care, and i kind of went off with the guys and she went off with her girlfriends. when we met up again she had beads all over her neck and stamps on her ass and shit like that, all slutted out.

done. finito

get a few more blowjobs and dinners then send her packing. she got owned by peer pressure, it'll certainly happen again

I wouldn't care if a fuck buddy did that, but no way in hell my g/f would. Cause if she did she wouldn't be my g/f from that point on.

She's possibly a skank...and most definately an attention whore with low self esteem at the very least. Either way...kick her to the curb.

She was just flashing in a socially acceptable situation. You all have some serious insecurity issues.

the only reason shes making it up to you is coz you called her on it and she feels like a dick about it, if you weren't pissed about it she would be doing nothing for you

Top Bottom