Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

A present? Damn, it'd be pretty classless to dump her too soon after accepting the present...if it's a nice present. You'll have to adhere to the mandatory post-gift two week waiting period before dumping her if it's something good.

canadianhitman said:
A present? Damn, it'd be pretty classless to dump her too soon after accepting the present...if it's a nice present. You'll have to adhere to the mandatory post-gift two week waiting period before dumping her if it's something good.

it was an AE polo, which I like but still

I can't really look at her the same anymore. we did have sex tho.

my friend stripped at a party and his gf got really upset. we all thought she was a whiny bitch for getting so mad. so i'd say flip the situation around; it's really not that big a deal.

Weren't you the one just debating if you should strip at a bachelorette party?

nimbus said:
my friend stripped at a party and his gf got really upset. we all thought she was a whiny bitch for getting so mad. so i'd say flip the situation around; it's really not that big a deal.

Weren't you the one just debating if you should strip at a bachelorette party?

lol yeah. the thing is though, if she was stripping for cash monies I would not sweat it. but showing your tits to drunken fools for some cheap ass plastic beads is just trashy if you are with someone. it's like "hey im cool see my titties" instead of "hey check this out, pay me"

string_bean00 said:
lol yeah. the thing is though, if she was stripping for cash monies I would not sweat it. but showing your tits to drunken fools for some cheap ass plastic beads is just trashy if you are with someone. it's like "hey im cool see my titties" instead of "hey check this out, pay me"
I shamed an ex of mine by putting it in perspective for her....I asked her if she would show her tits to some dude she met on the street for a quarter...of course her answer was no. My response, then why do you show your tits at Put in Bay for a nickel's worth of plastic and string?

string_bean00 said:
You know what is weird is that I agree with this.

Strippers are doing a job for money.

Girls who show the goods for beads just want to show them because they are slutty...lol.

I feel where you are coming from on this one, bean.

string_bean00 said:

lol he wasn't even getting paid; he did it as part of a drinking game. how much were you gonna get paid for the parties?

Top Bottom