x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: help me out

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Re: would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

Quote Quote posted by nimbus
    lol he wasn't even getting paid; he did it as part of a drinking game. how much were you gonna get paid for the parties?
    the offers were both around $100 for like two hours + tips, not big money but not bad for an amateur shaking his wang around and oiling up his pretty muscles

Quote Quote posted by string_bean00
    lol yeah. the thing is though, if she was stripping for cash monies I would not sweat it. but showing your tits to drunken fools for some cheap ass plastic beads is just trashy if you are with someone. it's like "hey im cool see my titties" instead of "hey check this out, pay me"
    Who gives a fuck. She your bitch right? She sucks your dick? So, she showed a titty. You can see my bitches titty. Shes a dime peice and she takes it in the ass before we go to bed so I'm str8. Ya got me. Let them beat off while you throw her on the COUCH and fuck her in the MOUTH.

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by macemj
    Who gives a fuck. She your bitch right? She sucks your dick? So, she showed a titty. You can see my bitches titty. Shes a dime peice and she takes it in the ass before we go to bed so I'm str8. Ya got me. Let them beat off while you throw her on the COUCH and fuck her in the MOUTH.
    sounds like a 12 year old has gotten into his daddy's stash of hustlers again.

Who talks like this?

lol.

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    sounds like a 12 year old has gotten into his daddy's stash of hustlers again.

Who talks like this?

lol.
    Ya, maybe a little much. I had to get the point across though. Point being, if your insecure with your girl, you shouldn't be with her. Shes having fun,ya know. At the end of the day, she should know what lines not to cross. A titty is not so bad.

Heatherrae, How's the feet?

Quote Quote posted by macemj
    HAHAHAHHAA

UA_Iron

this thread got out of hand. People over analyzing shit wayyyy too much.

Tell her you didnt like it, demand good head - cum all over her face, tell her not to do it again, done.

in the end I just need more steroids

Da Pope

I had to cut down the list of people coming to the part bro...I guess its just going to be me and your girl,and a hole lot of beads.

Quote Quote posted by string_bean00
    the first time she did it it was in view of me so she wasn't trying to hide it. i tried to play it off like I didn't care, and i kind of went off with the guys and she went off with her girlfriends. when we met up again she had beads all over her neck and stamps on her ass and shit like that, all slutted out.

Yeah, bye. She started to love that attention, she'll take it a step further.

My bologne has a first name.