Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you convict a man for killing the person who raped/killed his child?

Would you convict a man for killing the person who raped/killed his child?

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

p0ink

i got in a discussion about this the other day with my girlfriend after hearing about the Jessica Lunsford decision.

i told her if that was my child I would do my absolute best to kill the man before he had the opportunity to serve a single day of his sentence. of course, she retaliates with the whole '...blah blah blah then you would go to jail'.

well, if Ii was a juror on a court case where someone did just that (kill the perp who raped/murdered their child), i would vote not guilty each and every time despite how much evidence there may be against the guy.

then she tells me that god would judge me later on for letting a killer go free.

wtf?

2 wrongs don't make a right, but I've also never been good at the whole "turn the other cheek" thing.

I wouldn't convict him but if it were one of my kids I'd find the person and severly mangle them permanently so they can live out thier life looking as ugly on the outside as on the inside.

habitualhealth said:
cuz god wouldn't judge you for murdering someone? i'm pretty sure that's in the 10 commandments.

no, according to her i would be in serious trouble with the man upstairs on two fronts:

if i killed him, and if i let the person who killed the perp go free.

sorry, i am just a big fan of vigilante justice in some cases.

Top Bottom