Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you bang a Fat girl or an Ugly girl?

Who would you bang?

• Very fat girl 300+ lbs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Very ugly girl, looks like Crypt Keeper

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenday

I was discussing this with my friends, would you rather bang a very fat girl, like 300 lbs, or a very ugly girl, I'm talking uglier than the Crypt keeper. Please vote, thanks so much

Neither and never will.... Im sorry im a good guy still but im shallow when it comes to the appearance department.

I would rather bang a girl with giant disfiguring scars covering her entire face, gouged out eye-balls and crooked nose than a 300 lb tortoise girl.

I know we would all pick neither, the point is you have to pick one, assume you will die if you don't or you will get 80 million dollars for banging one of them, also please vote in the Poll, in addition to any posts you want to make, thanks.

Does it matter which one does anal?, in that case the obese one, it sounds like fun pounding Oprah, or make that Star Jones, lol
Only 1 vote in the poll so far :bawling:

I would have to go for the ugly girl. Couldn't sleep with a sow. Because no matter what direction you fuck her, no matter what angle, you still have to see her fat roles. Besides you'd have to roll her in flower first and look fot the wet spot to find the hole. At least an ugly chick you could cover her head with something.

sk* said:
I think fat makes people ugly, moreso than anything else. So the question becomes would you do a fat&ugly girl or just an ugly girl?

Well I would still go with neither. :D I have my little Emma. :p ;)

I disagree......being a bit overweight suits some people more.

Top Bottom