Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

world strongest man jesse marunde dead? any truth to this

Why don't all you vultures stop fucking speculating and wait until more info is available. Jesse was a great guy and I feel for his family.

You're just as bad as the fucking media: Steroids blah blah blah, too big blah blah blah. If you don't have something good to say or condolences why don't you keep your trap shut.

Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Fuck this sucks he was a really cool and genuine guy. I had the priviledge of meeting him two years ago.

RIP Jesse,
Scotsman

That sucks. I've met him at the Arnold several years ago. Decent guy. RIP.

jerkbox said:
yeah, well don't you think maybe that might have something to do with it?

One really needs to watch out for heart disease if he/she has a hx of it in their family and they're using large amount of androgens for years. Seems pretty likely to be that the hugely increased androgen levels greatly accelerate the heart disease process.

A related fact I know from having had family members with heart disease is usually they are more severe when they strike younger people....something about the body making more arteriols or something as we age, so when there's a blockage in a major artery at least some of the blood can still get through.

i'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing with me here....and I don't know anything about the guy.....but....being someone who's used gear, I'm not sure why everyone is quick to poo poo the idea that steroids may have caused this guy's death, when it's entirely possible, if not probable.

and you know, i'm not condeming the guy for it, he can live and die how he wants.

Top Bottom