Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which workout video should i buy? where should i buy it

mattcanning99

i think im going to buy a workout video of an ifbb pro today. have you of you bought anyone or can make a good suggestion? i would appreciate it. peace.

matt

buy one of the "Battle for the olymipa" tapes..those are the best..oh and make copies for me..thanks

MrMuscle said:
buy one of the "Battle for the olymipa" tapes..those are the best..oh and make copies for me..thanks

I saw a post on another board that the next Battle will be released in a couple weeks. The Jay Cutler video is apparently available now.

Wynn said:

I saw a post on another board that the next Battle will be released in a couple weeks. The Jay Cutler video is apparently available now.

that makes for some tough choices...maybe i'll buy a few videos, to help the economy, lol

the mitsuri okabe movies are great..he makes the battle for olympia videos as well. i have his Lee Priest video, The blond Myth,,exellent movie.

i think i will buy the jay cutler video...for my second choice, i think i will go with one of the battles for the olympia...which one is the best? when the latest one comes out in a few weeks, i'll pick it up. is MocVideo the best for prices?

matt

Top Bottom