Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working as a doorman...

*The_West*

is tiring the hell out of me.
i am working friday and saturday nights as a bouncer at a local nightclub, 11-4, for a little bit of much needed extra income, and its playing havoc with my sleeping patterns.
i am used to going to bed no later than midnight, every night, you would think that getting in at about half 4 i would drop right off the second i hit the pillow, but no joy.

brought to you by *T_W* , still in a dreamworld.

wake up early for work on weekdays, stay out late on weekends. Isn't this norm for most people (unless you're married/kids)

sort of. i work shifts, so i work pretty funny hours as it is, but i am still working fulltime and these extra 10 hours a week are a pain in the arse. still, its only for a few months, il survive.

it's cool dude, I use to have classes @6am on weekdays and bartend your same shift from Thur-Sat... I dunno how much of a douche your boss/manager is, but the bouncers and us would have a blast at work, it was like our night out everytime. I never really thought about my sleep schedule that much because I figured I would still would be out that late even if I wasn't working.

What club orb so I can roll on down with my crew of Kappa-sporting-hats-tuned-to-the-moon-neds & keep you entertained?

it's cool dude, I use to have classes @6am on weekdays and bartend your same shift from Thur-Sat... I dunno how much of a douche your boss/manager is, but the bouncers and us would have a blast at work, it was like our night out everytime. I never really thought about my sleep schedule that much because I figured I would still would be out that late even if I wasn't working.

that sounds cool.
yeah, its fairly laidback. we can have a giggle, last night was actually enjoyable, there wasnt much trouble (for once) there was a good crowd in, just out for a good time, had a laugh and a flirt (actually got a cheeky kiss, but the boss did have a word with me about that), no one made the mistake of throwing a punch at me or threatening to stab me lol.
see think is, i am only a young whipper snapper, but i have done my time staying out late-drinking and staying out until 4am on friday and saturday is a thing of the past for me.

What club orb so I can roll on down with my crew of Kappa-sporting-hats-tuned-to-the-moon-neds & keep you entertained?

neds lol...i love that term. no hats allowed lolol.
its only the local walkabouts, but its pretty big, and being a small town with a "badboy" mentality, no one has anywhere else to really go and we bouncers already get plenty of "entertainment"
it is a very different situation as i am used to in as much as i have never had drunken idiots want a go, but i have to wait for them to throw the first punch before i can drop them.

it is a very different situation as i am used to in as much as i have never had drunken idiots want a go, but i have to wait for them to throw the first punch before i can drop them.

Can't you just repeatedly stab them in the arse with a big fuck off knife ala Carlton Leech if they even hint at getting out of line? :D

Can't you just repeatedly stab them in the arse with a big fuck off knife ala Carlton Leech if they even hint at getting out of line? :D

oh mate...i wish.
i really do wish that i was born 65 instead of 85, and i was this age in the 80's. those guys had so much more fun those days.
im not a thug, i would never hit someone unless they at least looked at me wrong (lol im joking, im not that bad) but i see that film, i watch it probably once a month and i think, before his best mate got shot to pieces with a shotty in a rangerover, and eddy got tortured an hung himself, how good would it have been to be carlton leech?

Shouldn't really say it but when i was back in England working the doors, I would smoke a fat1. That would give me the munchies to eat and then I would just drift off. It would take an hour after I got in before sleeping but it's almost impossible to fall asleep straight away.

Thank god I gave up that job long ago

Top Bottom