Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Words that are being thrown around WAY too much lately

Freak Show

1. EXTREME- everything is "extreme" these days. sports, clothes, deodorant, hell i think Jockey started making extreme underwear lately.

2. DIVA- notice how everyone who is female and even remotely close to being a singer is now a "diva". make an album, BOOM you're a diva. i know some crossdressers who are considered "divas" now.

got any more?

V.I.P. (very important person) usually used as a advertising slogan or just an excuse to over charge you.vip partys,vip rooms,etc..

Exclusive , used way too much

Desighner ,lots of things are desighner now from alcoholic drinks to the food we eat.

"off the chain" - this drives me nuts. i've never heard anyone say it in real life thank god, but it's on the radio and on mtv non stop.

also, "Owned" was funny about two years ago and now it's been completely worn out, unless it's photoshopped onto a funny-ass pic.

Freak Show said:

got any more?

YEAH, I DO.

"OWNED" IS THROWN AROUND WAY TOO MUCH ON HERE. ITS FUCKING GAY. HALF OF THE TIME THE SHIT IS SAID FOR ANY LITTLE REASON.

EXAMPLE:
JOE BLOW 1: "FUCK YOU JOE BLOW 2"

JOE BLOW 2: "NO, FUCK YOU JOE BLOW 1"

JOE BLOW 1 OWNED 11-12-03 BY JOE BLOW 2.

THAT SHIT IS SO FUCKING STUPID.

KAYNE

Top Bottom