Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are women who wear a shirt, jacket, etc. tied around their waists while at the gym concealing something?

jackangel

I don't wish to make unreasonable assumptions, but I can't think of a good reason why a woman would do that while in the cardio room. It seems like a completely unnecessary encumbrance.

Does she think her ass (because she's wearing tights) looks fat? Or perhaps it's a heavy flow day? Is it more likely be subconscious behaviour, or deliberate?

Could it simply be a habit with no specific reason behind it?

jackangel said:
I don't wish to make unreasonable assumptions, but I can't think of a good reason why a woman would do that while in the cardio room. It seems like a completely unnecessary encumbrance.

Does she think her ass (because she's wearing tights) looks fat? Or perhaps it's a heavy flow day? Is it more likely be subconscious behaviour, or deliberate?

Could it simply be a habit with no specific reason behind it?
Hmm...I hate that kind of thing and wouldn't be caught dead in it unless I had a menstrual stain, (omg, I can't believe I said that) or a bad case of unexpected pantylines. Both would suck and I would rather run to the car than walk around like that.

Gross.

feisty11975 said:
Are you serious?

Its the cottage cheese ass their hiding...I should know..I have it. hahaha
Girlfriend please, lol. They make great high tech clothes for that problem, Under Armour rocks just don't put any Downey in.

Re: Are women who wear a shirt, jacket, etc. tied around their waists while at the gy

feisty11975 said:
Are you serious?

Its the cottage cheese ass their hiding...I should know..I have it. hahaha
TITCR...fat ass...

Re: Are women who wear a shirt, jacket, etc. tied around their waists while at the gy

for the same reason you wear turtle necks

Reactions: bw1
one girl told me she did it because she thought her ass was too big. it definitely was not, so it could be an insecurity issue or something.

i noticed it today, but it was an attractive girl in her 20s who isn't fat at all. in shape, thin, etc. wearing those tights, one wouldn't notice any jiggling, etc...if it even exists. perhaps she doesn't think so. or, yup, menses. mmm pudding.

i

Top Bottom