Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women say they don't like muscular guys

Bullspit.

They're biologically programmed to like muscular guys, and they do. To protect them from the tigers and the Huns.

The ones who "say" they dont, think it makes them sound more evolved and superior. But they do, and they arent.

thank you.

I went to a club last night. Most hot 20-something chicks were with guys who definately werne't fat.

They weren't ripped, but they sure weren't fat. On the other side, i saw some fat 20-something guys, and they had no one.

reality analyses don't lie folks.

I think the whole idea of women liking big men is just retarded.I dont think it matters either way to them and when they ask these poll questions most women are picturing Ronnie Coleman , so of course there gonna say they dont like it..... Do they like u in shape? Sure....do u need to be Ronnie Coleman?...NO.......... Of course, I know plenty of dumpy men who are pimps too, so go figure.lol. ........I mean sure if ur good looking and in shape ur gonna do better with the ladies. Thats just common sense.

Top Bottom