Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's lounge forum...

I've just noticed that this forum had a poll by GS, and it was voted that only women should be allowed to post on it. While I'm not really interested in this forum, I still have my own opinion on this matter. The idea that someone shouldn't be allowed to post on a forum because of their sex is personally offensive to me. I fully support the right of women to have equal rights in society, including job oportunities and equal pay with men, and even the right for women to serve their country in combat if they so desire. However, this works both ways. No, I do not think its right to do this, even if I am in the minority on this issue. Many of the women here have spoken to me, and know that I am respectful to woman, and make no efforts to belittle them, so my post is not intended to show them in a negative light, but rather to do with what is right and what is wrong.

-BBF

women are hounded to no end in this board.....let em have thier own...it'll keep more of them here. and we could use more women, and less horney moron guys....

ChewYxRage said:
LMAO

don't ask BBF that, he will post a link to it

Good call. Anywho Gymgurl, Flexygrl and a few other of the EF ladies said its really nice if you want me to post it up for you Velvett. ;)

Top Bottom