Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's lounge forum...

BodyByFinaplix said:
Ok, I changed my profile to female so that I can have equal rights. I have no intention of posting on the forum though. It looks pretty boring to me, but now I can if I really feel so inclined if an interesting thread ever appears there.

you can talk about panty choices hehehehehehe ;)

BodyByFinaplix said:
Ok, I changed my profile to female so that I can have equal rights. I have no intention of posting on the forum though. It looks pretty boring to me, but now I can if I really feel so inclined if an interesting thread ever appears there.

lol..good one but youll have to change your avatar :)

go post a thread on Sex and the City and see if it manages to beat that Roadhouse Sideshow thread that was going for months and months

strider364 said:
I don't see a thread about my butt yet? What the hell??? :)

I will post that once the guys can't see the threads anymore. I don't want any of you guys getting a fat head. Speaking of your fine booty where the hell is the Bootyvatar dammit???? :qt:

BBF for real you want to read about our periods and stuff how lame.

Last edited:
superqt4u2nv said:
I will post that once the guys can't see the threads anymore. I don't want any of use guys getting a fat head. Speaking of your fine booty where the hell is the Bootyvatar dammit???? :qt:

BBF for real you want to read about our periods and stuff how lame.

I can replace Jim, he'll get angry. :chomp:

BodyByFinaplix said:
Oh, no, I'm not personally interested in posting there. It really isn't that interesting to me, at least what I've read there thus far isn't. Just like most women do not vote, and never will, but if they ever decide too, they can do so.

Um, I'm female, I vote on election day & I voted in the poll.

Regardless of whether or not you are interested in the material, the women's lounge is an area where women can post questions & chat topics without the possibility of men posting remove your clothing answers, etc.......if those types of replies didn't exist on C&C, then there would not need to have a separate board.....

velvett said:
show us your penis!

You asked so get ready. I would but I might get in trouble by someone. ;)

velvett said:

It's a secret for now. :) BTW, thanks very much for the posting help. I haven't had a problem as of late. :)

Top Bottom