Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's lounge forum...

jerkbox said:
not cool velvett.....of all the people to say that to, he is the one who will paste a pic in this thread....
Yep, I've done it before in C&C, orb. However, I'll be nice and only do it if she was serious about wanting to see it. I don't flash my equipment to ladies who don't actually want to see it.

it's a place we all talk about ya'lls macho selfs. and we don't say nuthing good.

ChewYxRage said:
if you really want to post....changed your gender to female.
Oh, no, I'm not personally interested in posting there. It really isn't that interesting to me, at least what I've read there thus far isn't. Just like most women do not vote, and never will, but if they ever decide too, they can do so.

You want to be an honorary woman, feel free to change your profile. Just one thing -- the first time some idiot says "Show us your tits!" there, they get to kick him square in the balls.

I do not want that person to come crying to me about it, either.

digger said:
You want to be an honorary woman, feel free to change your profile. Just one thing -- the first time some idiot says "Show us your tits!" there, they get to kick him square in the balls.

I do not want that person to come crying to me about it, either.
Bwahaahah I was about to post "No, if I change the M to F, I'll have idiots asking me to show them my tits...".

Top Bottom