Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," "Angel," e

Just for from zero I am wearing my angel t-shirt to work tonight. Who thinks I will make a lot of tips wearing it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie

Forge said:

So Velvett, what do you consider trashy? For example, would you say that a shirt like superqt is wearing is trashy, or is that OK? I agree with you, but everyone has their own opinion of what is and isn't trashy.

One of my ex's had a half shirt with the saying "My name is Milk, I'll do your body good" on the front over the breasts. I loved the shirt, it looked good on her and I thought it was funny. My mother on the other hand didn't, she thought it was trashy. Of course my mom never liked her anyway, but the point is that one person's trashy is another person's sexy.

Is it a real tuck-in tee shirt or was it a half short with her belly showing?

There's a time and place for everything - wearing a tee shirt that is sexually suggestive by it's context beyond the actually cut of the tee infront of your boyfriend's mother is in bad taste.

What her shirt said to your mom is "I fuck your boyfriend and I do it well". So I have to argree with your mom.

If you're talking about going to the gym, hanging at the beach or at a friend's house (in your late teens and 20's) I see nothing wrong with it. Providing a woman's breats are not falling out of her bra and neckline and her naked nipples aren't showing because the shirt is so short and she chose not to wear a bra.

This is just my opinion and I am fully aware that it is old school and harsh but that is just how I feel about it. SO since I am aware of my feeling I try not to judge someone by their first appearance.

Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," "An

Beached Whale said:

I agree to some extent, but there is no accounting for bad taste. And where does one draw the line? Would a T-shirt that said "Foxy" on a 17 year old girl be considered trashy? It is just a T-shirt on the one hand. But yes, if you wear a T with some silly message printed on it, it may or may not attract negative attention or at the very least, a negative attitude from those that see it..

Oh I agree and the whole line thing is hard to make concrete but like I said in my last post it's really about when and where you wear things and how.

Foxy is cute on a teen but foxy with hip huggers on a 6 year old is not.

hey i have a paul frank belt that says booty on it... i wear it religiously...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," &quo

velvett said:

Oh I agree and the whole line thing is hard to make concrete but like I said in my last post it's really about when and where you wear things and how.

Too bad this didn't come with the handbook they give you at birth... I swear to God, there are soooo many RETARDED parents these days that someone oughtta write one!

Just over 5 years ago when I had a daughter in kindergarten would you believe that they actually had to make an announcement and write notes about this to the parents of the children?

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL IN PLATFORM SHOES!

HELLO! THEY ARE FUCKING BETWEEN THE AGES OF 5 AND 11! WHO THE FUCK WOULD BUY LET ALONE SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL IN PLATFORM SHOES!!!...

Then I looked around the school at my kid's classmates.:confused:

:rolleyes: FUCKING IMBECILE PARENTS

:( poor kids

Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," &quo

velvett said:

Too bad this didn't come with the handbook they give you at birth... I swear to God, there are soooo many RETARDED parents these days that someone oughtta write one!

Just over 5 years ago when I had a daughter in kindergarten would you believe that they actually had to make an announcement and write notes about this to the parents of the children?

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL IN PLATFORM SHOES!

HELLO! THEY ARE FUCKING BETWEEN THE AGES OF 5 AND 11! WHO THE FUCK WOULD BUY LET ALONE SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL IN PLATFORM SHOES!!!...

Then I looked around the school at my kid's classmates.:confused:

:rolleyes: FUCKING IMBECILE PARENTS

:( poor kids

That picture above with the juicy pink pants....I fucking love those pink soft comfortable material jump suits minus the writting on them.

Those things get a A++ in my book.

Top Bottom