Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," "Angel," e

At this point I think all women's clothing should be made crotchless.

danielson said:
if they want to dress like that then fine

of course when all men then proceed to treat them like sluts, or at the very least like pieces of meat they shouldnt get suprised

its a two way street and something they can;t grasp

princess and angel is just advertising. depending on where it is written. and someone needs tocome out publicly and call britneya lying $10 whore because ultimately thats all she is

Agreed.

Okay, how about this. What would you ladies think if they saw one of us guys wearing a shirt that read "Stud" or some shit like that on it, or "Hunk" written across the ass ... ?

I had a t-shirt showing a mouse stuck in a mouse trap in front of a piece of cheese. Another mouse was fucking him from behind and the title said "Just when you're down and out, somebody's always out to screw ya". I wish I knew what happened to it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Ho

anya said:

Dad that is the very last thing you want to tell your daughter. If she ever hits a rebellious stage that'll be the first thing she does.

LOL....not necessarily....at the age they are rebelious they will do anything to piss you off. And there is really nothing you can do to stop it.

I'm not using that as a way to brain wash her.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie,&qu

velvett said:

Oh I wasn't refering to dressing sexy I meant dressing trashy and I realize that the two can cross over from time to time but most children/teen under 17 dress trashy when they think they look sexy. It's not really their fault - the images are all around them and they want to be popular.

It's up to the parents to draw the line as they are the ones that in most case pay for their clothes. This does change in high school in many cases but there is no excuse for a 1st grader dressing like an 11th avenue crack whore - unless of course that's how their mother dresses.

Which is what I'm really getting at - teach by example.

So Velvett, what do you consider trashy? For example, would you say that a shirt like superqt is wearing is trashy, or is that OK? I agree with you, but everyone has their own opinion of what is and isn't trashy.

One of my ex's had a half shirt with the saying "My name is Milk, I'll do your body good" on the front over the breasts. I loved the shirt, it looked good on her and I thought it was funny. My mother on the other hand didn't, she thought it was trashy. Of course my mom never liked her anyway, but the point is that one person's trashy is another person's sexy.

Dial_tone said:
I had a t-shirt showing a mouse stuck in a mouse trap in front of a piece of cheese. Another mouse was fucking him from behind and the title said "Just when you're down and out, somebody's always out to screw ya". I wish I knew what happened to it.

:lmao: :lmao:

I have a shirt that says "Fuck you, you fucking Fuck!"

I wear it when I have a zip up jacket on so people always walk up to me and goto read it. I don't say anything but give them a look. Most people will just be like "wtf. thats a harsh shirt man"

flex123 said:
I have a shirt that says "Fuck you, you fucking Fuck!"

I wear it when I have a zip up jacket on so people always walk up to me and goto read it. I don't say anything but give them a look. Most people will just be like "wtf. thats a harsh shirt man"

LOL! Where can I get that?!

From Zero said:

Okay, how about this. What would you ladies think if they saw one of us guys wearing a shirt that read "Stud" or some shit like that on it, or "Hunk" written across the ass ... ?

easy.

i don't know what the ladies would think, but if i saw that, i would immediately think "gay."

if i were in canada and saw that, i would immediately think "cipherlock."

Top Bottom