Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," "Angel," e

anya said:

BTW I've got a pink Flirt midi but it doesnt have that little print like yours. What's it say?

It says "I may be a Flirt but your boyfriend likes it!" :lmao:

Oh I tried to send you green but I got to spread the love some more before I can hit you again.

I'd like the sayings chicks have on the back of there shorts to have some relivance.

Stuff like

I like butt plugs
I do Anal
Exit only you perv
Beastboy Gets non of this.

Shit like that.

Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," "Angel,

anya said:

FZ its usually 1) a desire for attention from boys or 2) as in my own case just cause we think the T is funny and sassy not because we take it seriously even for a second.

I would say a majority of the girls who wear them just want the attention.....................sluts:D

From Zero said:

Take that back or I will cut your head off.

well, you are the only bor who showed up for the philly/nj lifting session.....so i guess you don't completely hate people.....you just need to lighten up ;)

anya said:
Ok all you guys that are posted already I've got a serious question for you.

do you not understand what "sassy" means? I'm starting to think guys dont even understand what sassy is all about. Usually all that stuff you're asking about is us getting sassy. We're not serious and we're not egomaniacs.

Its the way of the girl. Or the riddle of the chick.

I love you too!

Hello! It's a freaking tongue-in-cheek type joke.

Sort of like other T-shirts.

ie

I don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I get drunk. I fall down. NO PROBLEM.

For goodness sake - LIGHTEN UP.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom