Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, Dont marry a lazy man. Feminist rebuttal to the "dont marry a career woman" thread!!

That bitches article is straight out of "Married with Children" or a typical
Men are Helpless and Retarded and can't wipe thier own asses Tv Commercial

Y_lifter said:
That bitches article is straight out of "Married with Children" or a typical
Men are Helpless and Retarded and can't wipe thier own asses Tv Commercial

Ain't that the truth ;)

That woman is an editor?

You have to love the level of intellect required to attempt refuting a large sample study by wasting the readers time with anecdotes about your personal life.

Item: Studies show you should wear a parachute whenever you jump out of an airplane flying at a high altitude to avoid death.

Dumb Female Editor: False. I read a story once about a guy whose parachute didnt open and he lived.

I didn't find the "don't marry a career woman" article offensive, even though I was a career woman up until March of this year. It merely was stating a trend between divorce and women working outside the home and gave reasons why they thought the correlation existed. I think that they sort of missed the boat in ignoring the theory that career women divorce because they can afford to leave the man. However, I didn't find the article pejorative toward career women or women in general.

The article didn't really warrant a rebuttal article. I see her points in her article, but it came across as shrill and an overly-emotional response, which makes women look like emotional and irrational creatures. She should have addressed whether she believed the study was flawed or that the cause and effect was flawed. Adding the personal story of how her and her hubby get along was not very helpful.

Top Bottom